What to Bring for Residential Treatment
Please bring a copy of your insurance card back and front.
Please bring only 7 day change of clothing as washers and dryers are on site.
- Casual attire, workout clothing
- Personal hygiene items
- Picture ID
- Insurance card or sufficient money to cover medication costs
- Spending money (will be locked in the office)
- Personal MP3 Player (without internet access)
- Shower shoes and/or flip flops
- Computer, iPad, electronic workbook, or MP3 players with Internet access
- Alcohol or non-prescription/illegal drugs
- Aerosol cans
- Perfumes or any product containing alcohol
- Revealing clothing
- Clothing with alcohol or drug logos/graphics
- Magazines, books, or videos with sexual content
- Guns, knives, fireworks, or any item of potential danger or commonly used as a weapon
The above lists identify items that are approved to bring to treatment and those which are prohibited. However, these lists may be partial depending on which facility you or your loved one attends. Prior to intake, our admissions staff provides clients with a more detailed list of important items to bring, as well as a list of items that are prohibited from facility grounds.